At North Jersey Athletics & Rehabilitation, we believe in treating, restoring, maintaining and promoting optimum fitness and health to allow for maximum performance levels for all athletes. Our Sports Physical Therapists are experts in injury diagnosis, treatment, prevention, exercise prescription and rehabilitation in addition to the many other areas of sport and musculoskeletal performance. Following injury, a thorough evaluation will be completed to determine the use of treatment techniques to promote the body’s natural healing process and speed up recovery to enable return to play as soon as possible.
With the use of Optogait, an innovative state of the art gait analysis system, objective data can be collected to determine if there are asymmetrical tendencies in an athletes walking and/or running patterns. Chronic injuries can also be addressed by identifying the root cause of any malingering problems. All aspects of dynamic motion from walking, running and jumping can be recorded to ensure an athlete is functioning at his/her highest level.
Our treatments focus on but are not limited to the following areas
- To help identify deficiencies, postural problems within the gait cycle.
- Develop and apply therapeutic rehabilitation treatments and orthopedic solutions based on precise data.
- Objectively assess an athletes’ general physical condition.
- Sports Specific Rehabilitation
- Back & Neck Pain
- Hip Pain/post op hip rehab
- Knee Pain/post op knee rehab, runner’s knee, patella pain
- Ankle/Foot pain, Achilles Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder/Elbow Pain, Rotator Cuff Injuries, Tennis/Golfers Elbow
- Balance & Co-ordination Rehabilitation
- Concussion Assessment & Rehabilitation